[Setup] Problem with a Plone 104 portal

Alan Runyan alan at enfoldsystems.com
Wed Apr 19 21:28:56 UTC 2006

Stefano,

Please keep this on the setup mailing list.  I cant be your free/lone
consultant.  Need other people to help out, if possible.
Start in debug mode and start plone/zope from command line.  See what
errors you get; also clear your event.log then look at it as well.

Should be A LOT of hints.

 Alan Runyan
 Enfold Systems, Inc.
 http://www.enfoldsystems.com/