[Setup] Re: Plone in French

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Tue Apr 18 06:55:40 UTC 2006

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 07:51:05 +0200, gtr_yah
<gtrennert at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Thank you for the hint - I found myself how to add french language to
> firefox

You can also lock the language to French in the Language Settings in Site
Setup.

> 1) but there are allways keywords like MEMBERS, GROUPS, EVENTS, NEWS
> that are not translated.

These are content, not interface translations. Out of the box, the content
in Plone is English. You just edit them to have French titles instead (if
you want to keep them, that is).