[Setup] Plone in French

gtr_yah gtrennert at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 18 05:51:05 UTC 2006

gtr_yah a écrit :
> Encolpe Degoute a écrit :
>> gtr_yah a écrit :
>>
>>> hello
>>> I need help because of the language of plone
>>> In the beginning I switched the language to FRENCH : the result was
>>> that
>>> some parts of the site were transated (as an exemple the join link was
>>> translated to s'inscrire)
>>> I don't know what happened but the site is allways on French but : all
>>> the site is in english and I don't know Why.
>>> Can somebody help me to make the whole site translated ?
>>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> What's the Plone version?
>> Is your web browser configured in french ?
>> Have you installed PloneLanguageTool ?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
> Hi
> Sorry - I wrote too fast
>
> PloneLanguageTool (Installed product PloneLanguageTool (0.9))
> PloneTranslations (Installed product PloneTranslations (2.1.2))
>
> I don't know exactly the version of Plone but I suppose its the most
> recent & stable one (I will confirm asap)
>
> I use Firefox and did nothing special - so can you please explain me
> what to do to configure it in french ?
>
> Thanks
> Gustav

Thank you for the hint - I found myself how to add french language to
firefox

1) but there are allways keywords like MEMBERS, GROUPS, EVENTS, NEWS
that are not translated.
2) And when I'm creating a group xxx : as I configured automatic
creation of a workspace, the name of the workspace is xxx_workspace.

Is there a way to get all this things in french ?

Thanks
Gustav