[Setup] Plone in French

gtr_yah gtrennert at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 16 19:17:59 UTC 2006

hello
I need help because of the language of plone
In the beginning I switched the language to FRENCH : the result was that
some parts of the site were transated (as an exemple the join link was
translated to s'inscrire)
I don't know what happened but the site is allways on French but : all
the site is in english and I don't know Why.
Can somebody help me to make the whole site translated ?
Thanks
Gustav