[Setup] Re: login problem after upgrade

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Wed Apr 12 01:04:50 UTC 2006

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:00:49 -0700, Eric Cheng
<eric at dhapdigital.com> wrote:

>    I recently upgraded plone from 2.0.3 to 2.1.2 and notice a login
> problem.  If i use the login in the main page, it will redirect me to a
> login_form instead of loggin in directly.
> Now i have to login twice.  Does anyone have this problem?  And is this
> a normal behavior for plone 2.1.2?

I didn't think this was the case in 2.1.2, but I might be wrong - it's
certainly not that way in the upcopming 2.1.3, but I know it worked that
way in 2.1.0 and 2.1.1.

Just in case: you are sure you haven't customized any of the pages related
to logins? That part of the system was pretty much completely rewritten.