[Setup] Building a new site - multi-site setup

Arnór Kristjánsson addi at addihetja.com
Tue Apr 11 11:46:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm planning to set up a multifaceted site in plone. The site would
be accessible via 3 or 4 different domain names which would take the
visitor to a different content section of the site. I'm under the
impression that squid is the best frontend, but do I need to use
rewrite rules to point each domain to a specific "pane"/content
section on the plone site?

Should I use 2.5 for new sites? I've done a bit of work in Joomla! in
the past and they recommend using the beta for new work (and
upgrading to the shipping version when the site's setup is done.

A.