[Setup] Re: Plone 2.1.2 on zope 2.8 on debian (testing) not appearing in Add menu

Arnór Kristjánsson addi at addihetja.com
Tue Apr 4 11:43:49 UTC 2006

The instance is in /var/lib/zope/instance
The instance name is "default"

dannifannar:/var/lib/zope/instance/default# ls -al
total 24
drwxr-xr-x   5 root root 4096 Apr  2 19:45 .
drwxr-xr-x   3 root root 4096 Apr  2 19:26 ..
drwxr-xr-x   2 root root 4096 Apr  2 19:26 Extensions
drwxrwxrwx  32 root root 4096 Apr  2 22:27 Products
-rw-r--r--   1 root root   39 Apr  2 19:26 access
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root root   20 Apr  2 19:26 import -> /var/lib/zope/
import
drwxrwxr-t   3 root zope 4096 Apr  2 22:27 var

zopect is in:
dannifannar:/var/lib/zope/instance/default# whereis zopectl
zopectl: /usr/sbin/zopectl /etc/zopectl /usr/share/man/man8/zopectl.8.gz

its not in ~/zope/.../bin like the source install docs tell me to do...
Could it be a packaging problem then? Why would all the other
products (the default zope products) work?

A.