[Setup] Re: Re: Plone 2.1.2 on zope 2.8 on debian (testing) not appearing in Add menu

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Mon Apr 3 18:58:42 UTC 2006

It should work based on what you print below.

Several people have reported problems getting up and running on Debian
lately, with the same symptoms as you have. Check the file system
permissions, and if those are OK, I'd just install it from source. The
debian packages of Zope/Plone are a constant source of pain.

-- Alexander Limi