[Setup] Remote Plone support

John Dana jcdana at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 08:06:42 UTC 2006

My organization (an international aid agency in Mozambique) has just
installed an intranet solution based on Plone. We have run into some hurdles
in the configuration process which we're now using an unacceptable amount of
time trying to resolve. We have very competent technical staff but no real
skills within Plone/Zope/Python. We are thus seeking an experienced Plone
developer or administrator to provide remote assistance (via email,
telephone or IM perhaps) with some final setup tasks. Specifically we are
having trouble assigning proper rights to our users and configuring the
front page panels to display correctly. I am quite certain that an
experienced Plone developer/admin would be able to sort these issues fairly
easily. We would also likely be interested in some sort of long-term support
arrangement for any other issues that might arise in the future.

If you would be interested in providing this sort of support please contact
me off-list (jcdana at gmail.com) and give an indication of your rates.

Thanking you in advance,

John Dana