[Setup] Re: Plone 2.1.2 on zope 2.8 on debian (testing) not appearing in Add menu

Arnór Kristjánsson addi at addihetja.com
Mon Apr 3 00:13:13 UTC 2006

ok, I did that. Now the directory structure looks like this:
--
dannifannar:/var/lib/zope/instance/default# tree -L 1 Products/
Products/
|-- ATContentTypes
|-- ATReferenceBrowserWidget
|-- Archetypes
|-- BTreeFolder2
|-- CMFActionIcons
|-- CMFCalendar
|-- CMFCore
|-- CMFDefault
|-- CMFDynamicViewFTI
|-- CMFFormController
|-- CMFPlone
|-- CMFQuickInstallerTool
|-- CMFSetup
|-- CMFTopic
|-- CMFUid
|-- CONTENTS.txt
|-- DCWorkflow
|-- ExtendedPathIndex
|-- ExternalEditor
|-- GroupUserFolder
|-- MimetypesRegistry
|-- PlacelessTranslationService
|-- PloneErrorReporting
|-- PloneLanguageTool
|-- PloneTranslations
|-- PortalTransforms
|-- README.txt
|-- ResourceRegistries
|-- SecureMailHost
|-- generator
|-- kupu
`-- validation

30 directories, 2 files
dannifannar:/var/lib/zope/instance/default#
--

Still nothing appears in the zope management console... any more
ideas? Am I missing something? I feel kind of retarded....

A.