[Setup] Workflow from 2.0.5 does not work in 2.1.1

David Diskin david.diskin at verizon.net
Mon Nov 28 04:55:43 UTC 2005

i checked the custom workflow is associated with the custom folder.
i already updated security settings. i'm still experiencing incorrect
behavior.

i also checked the settings for the permissions tab for a
members_only_workflow and confirmed that  they match exactly what
they should be for a members_only folder.  For the View and Access
contents informaiton permissions, Acquire is unchecked and Anonymous
is unchecked.  What happens is the folder is not visible in the
navigation tree, but it is directly accessible by keying in the url
in the browser.  However, with the plone 2.0.5 version, typing in the
url produces a login screen - the correct behavior.  i'm really stuck
at this point.  would installing VerboseSecurity help?  I'm not
experiencing an error, just wrong behavior.  Thanks very much for
your help so far.