[Setup] ATfolder migration issue from 2.0.5 to 2.1.1 - the best solution ?

Rob Thomas robt at oxfam.org.au
Mon Nov 28 03:05:35 UTC 2005

The  best way to fix the ATfolder migration issue from 2.0.5 to 2.1.1

Over the past few weeks there have been a number of postings on the
subject of ATFolder migration from 2.0.5 to 2.1.1. There are also been a
solution documented from Raphael Ritz and, potentially useful routines
from, other Ploners. Some of there solutions involved running zopectl
which I had trouble running, on my windows box.

Does anyone know the best ,a and easiest, way to fix the folder
migration problem on a windows box ?

Thanks