[Setup] Re: setting preferences without effect

Rene Erfurth lion.re at gmx.net
Sun Nov 27 14:16:59 UTC 2005

Sorry for not so detailed infos!

I want to set the language as preferred language in the Personal Preferences of
a user account. Epoz as Content editor at the same place.

I´m new to Plone and zope and installed it with Windows installer downloaded
from  plone.org in Version:

 Plone Version-2.1-2900

 Zope Version (Zope 2.7.7-final, python 2.3.5, win32)
 Python Version 2.3.5 (#62, Feb 8 2005, 16:23:02) [MSC v.1200 32 bit
 (Intel)]
 System Platform win32
 SOFTWARE_HOME E:\Programme\Plone_2\Zope\lib\python
 ZOPE_HOME E:\Programme\Plone_2\Zope
 INSTANCE_HOME E:\Programme\Plone_2\Data
 CLIENT_HOME E:\Programme\Plone_2\Data\var
 Network Services

 ZServer.HTTPServer.zhttp_server (Port: 80)
 ZServer.HTTPServer.zhttp_server (Port: 8080)

The only additional zope product I installed was epoz.

I tried to find the PloneLanguageTool in my installation but without success.
Where can I find it if it is installed. Is it necessary to set the languages?

thx for your help

Rene