[Setup] Re: Plone/ZWiki on Server with Existing IIS sites

Eric Frost eric.frost at mp2kmag.com
Tue Nov 15 12:49:26 UTC 2005

> That looks like a great software product, thanks Alan. I happen to have
> Helicon's ISAPIRewrite installed on the machine and I'm going to try
> something like this --

I got it working somewhat... this is what I put in the httpd.ini file --
RewriteProxy (.*) http\://plone\.mapinfo-l\.com\:82$1

this works --
http://plone.mapinfo-l.com/

however, when I view the source all the links inside still have the :82 e.g.
<base href="http://plone.mapinfo-l.com:82/front-page" />

I was thinking maybe I have to do something with the Virtual Host Monster
and I put this in to no effect --
/VirtualHostBase/http/*.mapinfo-l.com:80/VirtualHostRoot/Plone

Am I on the right path? thoughts?

Thanks!
Eric