[Setup] Problem with user search in plone 2.1.1

David Diskin david.diskin at verizon.net
Sun Nov 13 05:34:45 UTC 2005

More relevant information about this problem.  In looking at the /
Members folder in the portal_catalog, I noticed some members folders
- e.g. /Members/smithj  were of type 'Plone Folder' and other member
folders were of type 'ATFolder'.  I'm guessing this is at the root of
my problem - i.e. shouldn't all of the member folders be of type
ATFolder?   And, what can I do to rectify this?  Thanks,

David

David Diskin, david.diskin at verizon.net