[Setup] Help restoring broken plone site

Richard deCosta curiousspider at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 13:45:51 UTC 2005

1. I had Plone 2.1.1 running nicely with a ton of
content, users and Products. Everything was fine.
2. In downloaded and installed CPSSkins product
3. CPSSkins completely took over the site!
4. The "site Setup" button that brings you to the page
where you can add/remove products was gone.
5. I fiddled around with CPSSkins trying to bring it
back, to no avail.
6. I tried uninstalling it from Zope. BAD MOVE
7. Site is broken, now all I get is a broken site, and
I can't get back to the page to uninstall CPSSkins

HELP! I have a backup, but it's 2 days old, and I
really dont want to lose that data!

http://www.RicharddeCosta.com
"Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits."
Thomas A. Edison