[Setup] AttributeError : enable_livesearch

Nick Davis nd51 at le.ac.uk
Wed Nov 9 16:24:44 UTC 2005

Hello,
   I asked this a while back on the Plone users list but got no response:

When I first tried doing a 2.0.5 -> 2.1.1 migration (earlier versions of
2.1 also) , on Zope 2.7.8 and 2.7.7, it would immediately puke with
"AttributeError : enable_livesearch".

On looking at the code I tracked down that this should be set on
portal_properties/site_properties .

So I added this field through the ZMI, and the migration now proceeds
further on.

Question : Is this:

1 . Indicative of problems / missing data in our ZODB  ?  (seems dubious
, as livesearch didn't exist in Plone 2.0.5)

or

2. A bug I ought to report through the collector?

or 3. neither  ;-)

Thanks

Nick