[Plone-Users] RE: [Setup] Can't reinstall plone 2.0.5 on Mac OSX

David Diskin david.diskin at verizon.net
Wed Nov 9 03:57:22 UTC 2005

Kamal.

Thanks for soliciting our input.   I would definitely prefer each
version of Plone to co-exist with previous versions, e.g 2.1.1 and
2.0.5 for just the reasons you cite below and to help migrate by
removing customizations in the 2.0.5 instance before transferring the
Data.fs.to the new 2.1.1.  Thanks,

David