[Setup] Error when strying to create a site

alan runyan alan at enfoldsystems.com
Tue Nov 8 00:10:45 UTC 2005

Right.  I can only suggest you to debug your session, as I did in my
previous reply.

If you are unable to debug it - you should email plone-users or developers
mailing list or use opensourcexperts.com to find a Plone guru to help you
through your problem.

It seems like a problem and it needs to be corrected.  But we need some more
information.

Cheers,
Alan