[Setup] Error when strying to create a site

Pierre Thibault pthibault33 at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 7 14:13:12 UTC 2005

alan at enfoldsystems.com a écrit :

>/Applications/Plone2/Sites/Default/Products/ATContentTypes/Extensions/Install.py,
>

>>>      line 78, in install
>>>

>>I am sorry to say that I don't know what to do from here.
>>

>line 77 of
>/Applications/Plone2/Sites/Default/Products/ATContentTypes/Extensions/Install.py
>add
>import pdb; pdb.set_trace()
>
>start plone from command line and tell us where the bug is
>
>alan

OK,

1) I start Plone:

sudo /Library/StartupItems/Plone2/Plone2 start

2) Using my browser, I log in as admin at: http://localhost:8200

3) Then, I type the URL: http://localhost:8200/manage/

4) I select 'Plone site' in the top right menu

5) I type some text in the fields (ID, Title, Description) using only
ASCII characters.

6) Then, when I click the button, the browser displays the error we are
talking about.

--

Best Regards.

Pierre