[Setup] cmfmember

Monique Kuffer Matabele jmkm at vtx.ch
Fri Nov 4 11:28:22 UTC 2005

- Hello, My plan is to develop a projet with plone - I am using the definite guide to plone as a guide

- I have installed plone 2.1.1.exe (tried also 2.1 and 2.05) on one partition and created a pythonpath

- did some testing on skins, templates, css

- installed several products (i.e. ATExtensions-0_7_0.tgz, ATSchemaEditorNG-0.3.2.tar.gz, GrufSpaces-0.5.0.tar.gz, MySite-0_5.tgz, AT Photo Album, Plonista-0.1.tar.gz .) with no problems

- wanted to install CMFMember-1.1b1 in order to install TeamSpace-1.1 - placed it in Plone 2/ Data/Products like the others - it just does not show up anywhere in the product to install, quicktime installer or the ZMI

- same for zepp_1_2_2507 and Ploneboard-0.1beta1
Any suggession to solve this issue?
Monique