[Setup] Can't login - cookies not enabled

Moran, Joan (Space Technology) joan.moran at ngc.com
Thu Dec 1 03:02:52 UTC 2005

I just installed Plone 2.1.1 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.  A user can
login from the local Mozilla browser but not from their PC using IE6
browser.  The cookies not enabled error pops up with directions to
override the problem.  I follow the directions, but the error still pops
up.  I have searched the internet and found others have experienced the
same problem but have not seen a solution to the problem.  Does anyone
have a solution.