[Setup] Plone + whm/cpanel or plesk

John Williams jodawi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 04:45:09 UTC 2005

I'm going to be getting a virtual private server soon to run Plone. It comes
with either WHM and CPanel or with Plesk. I don't know much about Plone yet,
so:

- Do you know of any problems with the above?

- I assume Apache and Plone would both have to be running somehow?

- Would multiple domains sharing the server (with different control panels /
accounts) be able to use Plone, either as individual instances or as limited
users under one instance?