[Setup] Missing Center section of home page after apache rewrite

Steven Williams SWilliams at valueline.com
Wed Dec 28 14:44:18 UTC 2005

I was finally able to sort this myself by changing a rewrite to a proxypass
directive, for anyone who has followed my newbie Apache rewrite adventure,
the final conf looks like this. Under the harsh glare and cold light of
hindsight, it looks ridiculously logical and straightforward.

Hope this helps someone else.

Special thanks to Dan Thomas.

-------------------
# DNS/WINS/HOSTS entries resolving to ip address in the format of
"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   vltrack      itweb"
# Turn ReWriteLogLevel 9 to debug
# Have Apache listen on Port 80 on all IP Addresses on the box

Listen 80

# Enable named Virtual Hosts for my default
NameVirtualHost itweb:80

# PLONE - ITWEB
<VirtualHost itweb:80>
ServerName itweb