[Setup] Missing Center section of home page after apache rewrite

Steven Williams SWilliams at valueline.com
Tue Dec 27 17:32:35 UTC 2005

Plone 2.1.1
Zope 2.74
WIN2000
Apache 2.0.55

I am consistently missing the middle section of my Plone site's home
(front-page) page when I do a URL rewrite through Apache.  It renders the
correct left and right slots, but the middle section content is missing with
a 404 error.  If I use an explicit port number, its fine.

Anyone with any ideas?

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Steven P. Williams
(212) 907-1663
This transmission contains information intended to be confidential and
solely for the use of Value Line, Inc., and those persons or entities to
whom it is directed. It is not to be reproduced, retransmitted, or in any
other manner distributed. If you receive this message in error, please
immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any
hard copies of it and notify the sender.