[Setup] Re: Newbie with some questions

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Sun Dec 25 20:23:19 UTC 2005

Hi,

> 1. ATAudio / ATPhoto: I know that they are both not final, but they
> working
> nice...but only one time. I can upload one mp3 and one picture, i can
> view
> them, scale the image, play the mp3, really nice. But if i want to add
> another pic or mp3 I always get back to the upload file screen after
> uploading the file. I got an error message about not filled fields,
> which I
> definetly filled before. So there is no way for me to upload more than
> one
> file.  Anyone got an idea or got an working ataudio / atphoto?

I haven't used these products ...

> 2. FCKEdit, Kupu: Both editors work, but when I write a article with
> more than
> a few lines or post some html code in it, the same as stated above
> happens. I
> get back to the edit article screen with an empty edit area. Thats really
> annoying cause you loose all your work. Again no error message in the log
> files and I have no idea what I do wrong. It always work if I choose
> structured text, but not when I choose html...

... or FCKEdtior, but I'm using kupu pretty much every day, and it works
just fine. It sounds to be like you have a lot of things installed, e.g.
FCKEditor. My suggestion would be to try Plone 2.1.1 on a fresh Zope
instance, and start with a basic site. Try to reproduce the error, and
hopefully you won't get the same problem again. Then add your products and
customisations one by one until you find out which one is the cause. We
should be able to help you a bit more with a bit more information.

Martin

--
(muted)