[Setup] 2.0.5->2.1.1 missing all content

Steve Purkiss steve at open4.org
Sat Dec 24 01:45:07 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help my not-very-merry migration migraine!

An unstable Zope 2.7 was replaced with 2.8 which caused the need for a Plone
2.0.5->2.1.1 upgrade

Both copying Data.fs files and import into new install methods have been
tried.

All required modules have been copied - SimpleBlog, PloneSiteMap,
qSEOptimizer.

All the titles have copied across OK but no content, the objects are empty.

The site is http://www.curacao-law.com

Any clues welcome... I've searched but not found anything so sure it's
something simple I'm missing...

Thanks

Steve