[Setup] Re: Summary view gone in 2.1.1

Lists lists at spinnakerweb.com
Tue Dec 20 07:35:04 UTC 2005

I'd try logging into the ZMI and going to portal_types and selecting
Folder. Check to see if folder_summary_view is listed in the Available
view methods towards the bottom of the properties tab for the Folder
content type. If it isn't listed, add folder_summary_view to that list.

Mike

--
Mike Burgess
mburgess at spinnakerweb.com