[Scientific] Plone Conference 2008 Planning Survey! Was: Re: Plone Conference 2008 Survey

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Fri Apr 25 07:54:36 UTC 2008

Hi all,

(Please forgive the cross/first posting...)

Just to clarify, we'd really like *your* feedback to help us plan this
year's Plone Conference in Washington, DC, USA October 8-10 2008.

The survey is here: http://tinyurl.com/4hxr8o

The deadline for submission is 11:59 EDT Wednesday April 30 2008.

Shortly after which, we'll announce the call for proposals.

Also, some people are confused about #4 and #5 and we are working
to correct the text, but until then, it should read:

4. What types of sessions would you like to attend at Plone Conference 2008?
5. What types of sessions would you like to present at Plone Conference 2008?

Thanks,

Alex Clark (Zope/Python Users Group of DC, http://zpugdc.org)

Alex Clark (http://aclark.net)