[Scientific] RDF and Researchers

A Bowtell anne.bowtell at medsci.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 29 13:36:54 UTC 2007

We're not exactly a project, so much as a largish collection of researchers -
forming a division of a university. Part of what we want to do is exactly
what you say - identify common interests across different disciplines. Since
writing the initial email of this thread, we've set about drafting an
ontology, we'll try to publish it in due course, but we'd be happy to share
drafts privately too.  We're starting small and worrying about the big
issues later, once our users have got used to the idea.

Anne Bowtell
Division of Medical Sciences, Oxford University