[Scientific] RDF and Researchers

Nicolas Bossut nicolas at zeapartners.org
Tue May 29 12:41:03 UTC 2007

Hi,

Zea Partners is involved in different European research programs :
QUALOSS - http://www.zeapartners.org/articles/qualoss1402
FLOSSMetrics - http://www.zeapartners.org/articles/flossmetrics003

We published also some case studies and articles about Plone on our
website (www.zeapartner.org/news) . One of them is particularly
oriented to the use of Plone by scientifics (http://
www.zeapartners.org/articles/collaborative-research006)

Zea Partners is open to corporate sponsorship to develop its
involvement in EU research and funding programs.

Best regards,

Nicolas BOSSUT