[Scientific] RDF and Researchers

A Bowtell anne.bowtell at medsci.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 14 08:03:24 UTC 2007

This is vaguely related to the previous thread and tangential to Plone. We
have a researcher content type for Plone and we're looking at building a
researcher ontology in RDF (since we reckon it would be easy for Plone to
deliver the RDF). So far we've been exploring vocabularies such as FOAF but
we'd be keen to know if anyone else is exploring the same topic.

Apologies if this arrives twice - I had problems posting the first time.

Anne