[Scientific] FOSS Health LIMS. Bika project starts

Joris Goudriaan joris at bikalabs.com
Mon Jul 23 08:59:56 UTC 2007

Dear All

We are very happy to report that the project to customise our open
source LIMS for health laboratory implementation has started

Sponsors Advantalabs.com in Ibadan, Nigeria, are installing Bika LIMS 2
for beta testing and versing Plone and Python skills for further
development tasks. First steps are to design and develop a Patient
demographics module and instrument interfaces

We started a project page for the Bika Health 1 release at
http://www.bikalabs.com/softwarecenter/bikahealth/releases/1.0 with
draft design for the Patient Demographics required, based on the OpenMRS
design for medical record keeping. The project page will be updated
regularly. The Bika developer and user lists will also carry some
discussion

Thanks for your bandwidth !

To subscribe to Bika mailing lists:

Joris Goudriaan

Sales & Marketing Manager
Bika Lab Systems

TEL: 	+27 (0)21 791 19 99
FAX: 	+27 (0)21 791 19 99
CELL: 	+27 (0)83 656 22 81
E-MAIL: joris at bikalabs.com
WEB:	http://www.bikalabs.com
	http://bika.sourceforge.net
This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Bika Lab Systems may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept these risks. The contents of any email addressed to our clients are subject to our usual terms of business; anything which does not relate to the official business of the firm is neither given nor endorsed by it.