[Roadmap] Are you interested/able/willing to continue serving on the Roadmap Team?

Jon Stahl jonstahl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 01:02:47 UTC 2012

Matt-

I think it would be particularly helpful to have you involved, for
exactly these reasons.  I think it would be wise to ensure that
Roadmap has some overlapping members with Marketing, Comms and FWT to
minimize the chance of missed communications loops.

Agreed on new recruits, just trying to figure out who can stay
involved before we start recruiting/put the call out.

:jon