[Roadmap] Are you interested/able/willing to continue serving on the Roadmap Team?

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 07:46:37 UTC 2012

I'm happy to be involved, but a trying to concentrate on the marketing committee and communications team. But the roadmap does play a key part in marketing so will try and help push things forward if I can.

We have the Plone Open Gardens coming up in April. That would be a good time to sit down and talk strategy. But we need to try and recruit some more people to the Roadmap team. Looking at the list, half of the members (and as already voiced my Laurence, and Geir) are not working with Plone at the moment.

-Matt