[Roadmap] Time to move on

Elizabeth Leddy eleddy at plone.org
Mon Dec 10 17:32:06 UTC 2012

Just to be a bit clearer - the main thing we want to reboot is the people itself. It was originally intended that at the end of 2012 that this would "turn over" to a community team. I'm primarily looking for someone to get that team together, make those policies, etc so that everyone can move on.

Liz

--
Elizabeth Leddy