[Roadmap] the 'old roadmap' and Google

Jon Stahl jonstahl at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:02:13 UTC 2012

I think it would be *very* desirable to redirect from the old Trac
roadmap or to redescribe that page as something other than a
"roadmap."  +100, it is now confusing. I have zero ability to make it
so with Trac, but I'm assuming that the AI team can get that done if
we give them a clear direction.

:jon