[Roadmap] Roadmap is live!

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Mon May 7 17:59:08 UTC 2012

All,
  I just wanted to clarify my intentions here as it has been pointed out to me that it may have been interpreted differently than I intended. As no-one has responded either way I am hoping I have not offended anyone. My intention was to try and communicate *to the outside world beyond the plone community* that we have not been blindly wandering about for the past 10 years with no roadmap at all and we have had a vague sort of 'roadmap' in the form of PLIPs and various other items (State of Plone presentations, blog posts from various eminent members of the community etc).

It was not my intention to in any way devalue the amazing work done by the people of this team by suggesting that this document is a mere minor evolution of what we already have. If I did, then I sincerely apologise. It is a major step for our community and on behalf of both myself personally and also on behalf of the Plone Foundation board I want to thank all those who have taken time to work on this.

-Matt