[Roadmap] Roadmap is live!

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Mon May 7 09:38:15 UTC 2012

Mark,
  Just a thought… we could cover my previous point (i.e. the fact we've previously had a roadmap) via a quote from me if you want? Ie. keep the current title and just add this quote in somewhere (feel free to edit):

"The Plone project has always had a published roadmap, and this has been one of the key strengths of Plone as an Open Source project.  Anyone can see where the project is going in the future. The problem we identified was this roadmap was managed by the Framework Team and directly tied to the Plone Improvement Process (PLIP). It did not allow us to document longer term, more strategic, objectives. This new roadmap has been compiled by the newly formed Roadmap Team in consultation with and input from a much wider audience"

-Matt