[Roadmap] Roadmap is live!

Jon Stahl jonstahl at gmail.com
Sun May 6 22:04:28 UTC 2012

The roadmap is now live at http://plone.org/roadmap.  I have checked
in updated frontpage and navigation links, waiting on deployment now.
Mark is writing a news item--thanks for the last minute reviews.

Note that I made the executive decision to publish as an iframed
Google doc snapshot of our working draft.  Google Doc>HTML was evil.
We can continue to edit the roadmap in in the background and republish
when we want to.  Since there is now a published snapshot, I've locked
down the original so that only us roadmap team members can view/edit.

Thanks again for all of your excellent work on this--and especially to
Martin for pounding out such a great first draft.  It feels really
great to have this out in the wild.

I think we should plan to circle back on this towards the end of 2012,
and will make a note to initiate a conversation.  Obviously, please
don't hesitate to bring up any issues in the meantime for discussion.

cheers,
jon

---
Jon Stahl