[Roadmap] Roadmap comments need responses

Jon Stahl jonstahl at gmail.com
Fri May 4 14:40:02 UTC 2012

Hi All-

There are a number of useful but unresolved comments on the roadmap
(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rZFoR34G0vDy8oxM4jrRP3dPc_7qolghAwNtYZ4udLs/edit?pli=1).
 I would really appreciate it y'all could take a look at them and
resolve/respond remove them so I can formally publish.

OTOH, we could choose to just "publish" the roadmap, as is, in Google
Docs, with comments still enabled, and continue treating it as a
"living document."  I sort of like this idea, since I think it is an
accurate representation of the true nature of the roadmap (i.e.
something that is always evolving).

Can we please reach some conclusion here so I can act?

:jon
---
Jon Stahl
http://jstahl.org