[Roadmap] Next steps on the roadmap

Jon Stahl jonstahl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 21:42:38 UTC 2012

Hi all-

OK, so here's where we stand:

-- We have a solid discussion draft of the roadmap out.
-- It's been publicized within the Plone community (both devs and
users) and we've gotten a number of excellent comments on the roadmap

Here's what I propose as next steps:
-- Roadmap team members read through the comments and either respond
to them (if appropriate) or discuss here about how/whether to respond
-- Roadmap team discusses any other issues the comments raise
-- Roadmap team revises Roadmap into a "1.0" version (or maybe a "v2012"?)
-- Roadmap team discusses and chooses a process for ongoing roadmap
revision, publishes same.
-- We publicize the roadmap more broadly.

In other words, I think the ball is back in our court.  I propose that
we set the goal of having the roadmap and update process ready to go
in about 3 weeks.

Does this work for people?

:jon