[Roadmap] [Plone-developers] Plone Roadmap: draft for discussion

Roché Compaan roche at upfrontsystems.co.za
Tue Apr 10 18:03:13 UTC 2012

Awesome work Roadmap team!

Really good to put all the productive conversations we as a community
have amongst each other in a narrative that people outside our
community can digest. But this doc is informative even for those that
are actively involved in Plone's development and a good reminder of
things that need to get done and would be forgotten without a roadmap.

Thanks!

--
Roché Compaan
Upfront Systems                   http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za