[Roadmap] Reminder: Deadline for Roadmap comments tomorrow

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 22:08:54 UTC 2012

Jon,
  Not so much feedback as such… but… Maurizio asked me to submit some kind of 'State of Plone' talk for PLOG in Sorrento in May. I was actually thinking that instead of me doing that as such, how about 'launching' the roadmap (or at least run through it, if already launched)? Ie. do a talk at PLOG (and maybe at PSE as well if it can be shoehorned in somewhere) in which the main headline points of the roadmap are put forward.

It would need some co-ordination with Mark on the marketing front… I wouldn't want to jump the gun on whatever marketing effort is planned for it.

What do you think?

-Matt