[Roadmap] Reminder: Deadline for Roadmap comments tomorrow

Jon Stahl jonstahl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:55:55 UTC 2012

Hi All-

Just a reminder that we I agree (more accurately: I proposed and
nobody objected) that we would complete our input on the draft Plone
Roadmap document by tomorrow (Friday, March 23rd).  Mark Corum is
working on an intro, and then we are going to release this to the
wider community for feedback/discussion.

That URL again:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rZFoR34G0vDy8oxM4jrRP3dPc_7qolghAwNtYZ4udLs/edit

Even if you think this is awesome and needs nothing, it would be nice
to hear from you at this point if we haven't already.

:jon