[Roadmap] Fwd: Egg -> face

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:05:01 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

Since we're doing precisely nothing, I'm trying to recruit Jon to help
us with some coordination and communication.

Jon also usually has good ideas about what's good for Plone,
functionality-wise, so I think it may just make sense to consider him
a full member of the team.

If anyone objects, speak now, or forever hold your peace. :)

Assuming no-one does, Calvin, can you add "Jon Stahl"
<jonstahl at gmail.com> to the mailing list?

Martin