[Roadmap] Pin drop

David Glick dglick at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 23:05:05 UTC 2012

On 1/19/12 2:54 AM, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Is anyone else getting the feeling this ain't working?
>
> We made a big noise about this team, had three meetings, and since
> then nothing. I think we need some leadership and coordination at the
> very least. Until my children sleep more than three hours at a time,
> that won't be me, but I hope someone can step up, since right now we
> all risk looking like assclowns ;)
>
> I have tried to at least progress a roadmap through
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rZFoR34G0vDy8oxM4jrRP3dPc_7qolghAwNtYZ4udLs/edit?hl=en_GB,
> but apart from a tiny edit by Geir, there's been no response. Perhaps
> it's not clear what we need to do, in which case we need to figure
> that out quite quickly.

I am also worried by our lack of progress and about how we appear to
those looking on. But unfortunately I cannot be the one to provide
leadership; I think my skills are better used actually pushing forward
on implementing pieces of the roadmap.

I did look over the document Martin drafted and think it's a really good
start. Thanks for that, Martin.

David