[Roadmap] Pin drop

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 10:54:18 UTC 2012

Is anyone else getting the feeling this ain't working?

We made a big noise about this team, had three meetings, and since
then nothing. I think we need some leadership and coordination at the
very least. Until my children sleep more than three hours at a time,
that won't be me, but I hope someone can step up, since right now we
all risk looking like assclowns ;)

I have tried to at least progress a roadmap through
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rZFoR34G0vDy8oxM4jrRP3dPc_7qolghAwNtYZ4udLs/edit?hl=en_GB,
but apart from a tiny edit by Geir, there's been no response. Perhaps
it's not clear what we need to do, in which case we need to figure
that out quite quickly.

Martin