[QA-Team] [Plone-developers] Plone 4.3 soft-released

thomas desvenain thomas.desvenain at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 00:26:07 UTC 2013

Vincent, I added it to plone-manual.pot, and i made i18n fixes into
plone.app.theming,
could you re-generate the .po as soon as possible please ?

I think the best would be get back all translations for this string, in all
languages. What do you think about setting the same value than
label_schema_ownership, wich it replaces (in dexterity i guess) ?

--
Thomas Desvenain

Téléphone : 09 51 37 35 18