[QA-Team] PLEASE REPLY

John Cooper johncooper_005 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 08:56:47 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have emailed you earlier without a response.

In my first email I mentioned about my late client whose relatives I cannot get in touch with,but you bear the same last name so it will be very easy to make you become his official next of kin.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this project sincerely. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest. I will give you more details and put things into action immediately.

Regards,

Barrister John Cooper